i can’t believe 2013 is already over but i must say it was my favorite year ever!!! so many amazing things happened to make it a year to remember. here are just a few of the highlights!
- i went on a family ski trip with my now in-laws in lake tahoe ( my first time skiing out west! ) . i only fell twice! but both times i fell were because i was going too slow…
- i was thrown a bridal shower and got showered with love by the amazing women in my life. it was sweets themed ( my favorite! ) and everyone brought a kitchen towel or pot holder so i can think of them whenever i use it! people got super creative!
- i celebrated my bachelorette party in nashville and couldn’t stop quoting the movie bridesmaids…
- i ran my first half marathon, the united states air force marathon, the weekend before our wedding. it was on my bucket list for before i got married! my adorable friend erin ( and bridesmaid in our wedding ) made matt & i bride and groom shirts to run in!
- i became the owner of two of the cutest cats on the planet, bob & george. i will admit it was super hard only picking three photos because i’ve most definitely become a crazy cat lady. sorry.
- i became a daugher-in-law, a sister-in-law, an aunt, a blauser, oh and most importantly… a WIFE! on september 28th i married my best friend, partner in crime, my sunshine. it was the perfect day and exactly what i dreamed of! here are a few pictures from our day but check back again for more soon!
- i honeymooned in curaçao! it was the perfect mix of relaxing ( aka sleeping, drooling, snoring on the beach ) and fun! we snorkeled almost every day! i highly recommend honeymooning right after your wedding! it’s so nice to completely enjoy each other after all of the hustle and bustle of the wedding!
- i donated 10 inches of hair to pantene beautiful lengths for the third time. new name, new look?
it’s so fun reliving all of the fun i’ve had over the past year and there are even more moments that made this year special that i didn’t share but that would make me go on forever! we are so looking forward to what 2014 will bring us!
happy new year